If you're like most people, you hit half-way through the day like a soft tomato on hard brick wall. The key here is to refresh your brain and body with a light yet POWER- ful lunch. This grilled chicken salad with peppers and capers has everything you need to keep your boss wondering how you finished all that so fast?!!! :)
What you'll need:
- Grilled chicken breast
- Baby red or yellow bell peppers
- Baby spinach
- Roasted Beets
- Basmati Rice
What you'll do:
- Grill the chicken breast, set aside.
- Make the basmati rice and set aside
- Add baby spinach to the bottom of a bowl, as a base.
- Add the rice in scoop fashion in the middle.
- Sprinkle the sliced peppers, capers and blueberries.
- Add the roasted beets to one side.
- Place the chicken breast on top.
- Sprinkle with fav. salad dressing, vinaigrette and salt/pepper.