This omelette will keep you energized well into the afternoon without weighing you down... its simple AND easy!
What you need:
- 2 or 3 cage-less, free range eggs
- Mushrooms ( you choose )
- Sweet potato
- Baby spinach
What you do:
-Slice the sweet potato, season and put in the broiler until soft and golden brown. Let rest.
- Add the mushroom to a pan with olive oil and sauté until soft, add the baby spinach.
- When the spinach is 1/2 way wilted, add the sweet popo!
- Then crack the 3 eggs right on top. Lower the heat and cover.
- Wait until the top is cooked like the bottom or depending on how runny you like your eggs.
Salt and pepper to taste. And BOOM! YOU'RE READY FOR THE DAY!